Revision links no longer active on new deployments

Abel Martin

13 Jun, 2012 06:00 PM

Hi Guys,

We're transitioning form Rack Space (RS) to Engine Yard (EY). All of our deploys to RS displays not provide a link to the revision/commit-sha that was deployed out. The new EY deploys display the correct revision/commit-sha, but it's not a link (see attached image). If I copy the text of one of the new revisions, click on the link of an existing revision, then replace the old revision text with the new revision text...everything works and I'm brought to the correct page.

I'm following the instructions found in the suport area which indicates the following:

notify_deploy_environments = %w(staging production integration)
notify_deploy_roles        = %w(solo app_master)

if notify_deploy_environments.include?(environment) && notify_deploy_roles.include?(current_role)
  run "cd #{current_path} && bundle exec rake airbrake:deploy TO=#{environment} REVISION=#{revision} USER=`whoami` REPO {repo}"
end

One last thing, we upgraded from the old hoptoad_notifier gem (2.4.2) to the latest airbrake gem (3.1.1) in order to use the syntax above.

I wanted to know if there was anything else we need to do OR if the new airbrake gem doesn't create links anymore.

Thanks,
-a

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Morgan on 14 Jun, 2012 10:13 PM

Hello Abel,

Thank you for bringing this revision link issue to our attention. I have made a bug ticket and linked your email to it. I will inform you with any progress we make on this issue.
    Please let me know if you need anything else.

From,
    Morgan

2. 3 Posted by Ryan on 18 Feb, 2013 06:27 PM

Hello, we are currently revisiting tickets that seem that have been resolved. If you have any further questions let us know. Send an Email to
    [email blocked].

Thanks,
    Ryan

3. Ryan closed this discussion on 18 Feb, 2013 06:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac