Pivotal Tracker Integration
Airbrake now integrates with Pivotal Tracker
You require a Pivotal Tracker account. The quick summary is:
- You can pull errors from Airbrake into a Pivotal Tracker project as bugs utilizing Pivotal Tracker's "Integrations" feature
- Updates from Pivotal Tracker can be propagated back to Airbrake utilizing Pivotal Tracker's "Activity Web Hook" feature
NOTE: This feature isn't available for Heroku users. We're working with PivotalTracker to resolve this.
Instructions for use:
Adding exceptions as "bug" stories in Pivotal Tracker
- From your Pivotal Tracker Project page, click on "Project" --> "Configure Integrations"
- Under the "External Tool Integrations", from the pull-down select on the right choose "Other"
Fill in the form with these values:
- Name: Airbrake
- Basic Auth Username:
your airbrake login email
- Base URL:
- Import API URL:
Where YOUR-SUBDOMAIN and YOUR-PROJECT_ID are both from Airbrake
- You can also add the following to the IMPORT API URL:
show_resolved=true(include resolved errors)
env=YOUR-ENVIRONMENT(per environment errors. Setting this to
env=allwill show all environments)
- It should look like this.
- Back on your Pivotal Tracker Project page, click on "More"
--> "Airbrake" to view new errors in their own panel.
Getting updates from Pivotal Tracker in your Airbrake errors
Any activity for an Airbrake bug in Pivotal Tracker is reflected in the error's comments. Upon acceptance of a bug we will also resolve the linked error in Airbrake.
- Again, from you Pivotal Tracker Project page, click on "Project" --> "Configure Integrations"
- Under the "Activity Web Hook" enter these values:
- Web Hook URL:
- API Version: v3.
- Web Hook URL:
- Click Save
Tip. You can retrive your API key from the project settings